- Holds up to two SATA drives in a single 3.5'' bay
- Trayless design: drives are not mounted into separate trays/enclosures
- Includes a plastic protective film for the bottom side of hard drive
- Aluminium construction
- 50,000+ insertion rating
- Power/Activity LED for each drive
- Support for SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps)
- Supports 2.5'' form factor SATA hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD)
- Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible
Startech 2 Drive 2.5in Trayless SATA Mobile Rack
This 3.5in SATA hard drive hot-swap bay allows you to install two 2.5in SATA hard drives (HDD) or solid state drives (SSD) in an available/unused 3.5in floppy drive bay.
Featuring a convenient ''no mounting required /easy eject'' feature (like a tape cartridge or floppy disk), the hard drive hot swap bay doesn't require that the drives be installed in a tray - making it the ideal solution for quick and easy drive removals and insertions as part of a system building process, or integration into rackmount systems or industrial environments.
To maximize performance and utilize the full speed potential of your SATA III hard drives, this HDD Backplane supports SATA III for transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps when paired with a compatible controller.
Also a perfect addition for operating system image deployment and any task that requires being able to quickly access large volumes of data on the fly, the hot swap bay provides everything you need to expedite important projects while maintaining a reliable storage solution.
With support for SATA HDD speeds up to 6.0 Gbps, this backplane is fully compatible with RAID installations to ensure maximum performance and versatility for enhanced storage applications.