- Convert your MacBook, Chromebook, tablet or laptop into a versatile workstation via its USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. Recommended for connecting an external display, accessing Gigabit Ethernet, transferring data and displaying video.
- Mini DisplayPort, VGA and HDMI ports
- Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds
- USB-A ports support data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Memory card slots for external memory access
- USB-C Power Delivery port supports power input up to 20V 3A
- 3-year limited warranty
Tripp Lite USB C Docking Station DVI HDMI VGA USB A Gigabit Ethernet
USB 3.1, generation 1 USB-C Docking Station turns your MacBook, Chromebook, tablet or laptop into a versatile workstation. By connecting its built-in cable to your device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, you'll be able to add an external display, access Gigabit Ethernet networks, transfer data, display video and more. Mini DisplayPort (mDP), VGA and HDMI ports allow you to connect an external display (one display at a time). The mDP and HDMI ports support UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz. The VGA port supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, at 60 Hz. Connect a Gigabit Ethernet cable (sold separately) to the RJ45 port to access true 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds. A dedicated BC 1.2-compliant USB port provides up to 1.5A of fast-charging power. Micro SD and SD/MMC memory card slots provide access to external memory. A 3.5 mm audio jack is convenient for connecting speakers, headphones or a microphone to your connected device.